Saturday, October 10, 2009

Soupe De Tomate Aux Vermicelles: Monoprix Supermarche, Paris!

I love this tomato soup by MAGGI.  It can be found in Paris supermarkets, especially Monoprix.  The last time I came back from Paris January 2008, I must have brought back over 40 of these packets with me.  I am down to less than 20.  Danger zone!  Another trip back to Paris is in order.  These tomato vermicelli soup packets also were my staple diet when I lived in London for 6months.  I detested the British diet and the scant availability of organic, gourmet vegetables and meats to choose from.  So, I just did not eat.  I spent most the time pissed off in the UK because of their rubbish food. 
 


While in the Beirut Monoprix Supermarket, we scoured two different Beirut Monoprix' fiendishly.  To no avail.  We were so frustrated and disappointed!  


No comments: